- Very Good
- 17 guest reviews
"We stayed here in order to attend my friends 60th birthday party - The receptionist was pleasant and helpful, the room basic and clean but o..."
"Lovely hotel with a great atmosphere...."
"very friendly and accommodating. would stay again...."
"Staff are outstanding,helpful in every way and the facilities are spotless A quality place to stay at reasonable rates. Will be staying here..."
"Excellent value and quality..."
About the hotel
A leading conference venue and charming hotel in Northampton. Sedgebrook Hall is located in the picturesque village of Chapel Brampton, in the heart of the beautiful Northampton countryside. Set in idyllic country gardens, Sedgebrook Hall seamlessly mixes Victorian heritage with modern comforts and is an ideal venue for weddings, corporate events and inspirational training along with breaks and weekends away in Northampton.
Whether you are looking for a charming wedding venue, a picturesque hideaway conference venue or simply a hotel from which to explore Northampton and relax and unwind at the end of the day We have 102 Bedrooms set along side the main house in a modern annexe. We offer complimentary car parking and free WI-FI access. Just 20 minutes drive from the M1 and with a wide variety of local attractions including: Althorp House, Castle Ashby and Silverstone and fantastic onsite leisure activities, Sedgebrook Hall is also the first choice for short breaks and weekend breaks in Northampton.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
The Mirror , The shower and the Wardrobe !
We stayed here in order to attend my friends 60th birthday party - The receptionist was pleasant and helpful, the room basic and clean but only dressed for one person despite booking as a couple (one set of towels, one packet of biscuits and one sachet of hot chocolate etc).
The shower was not even powerful enough for my marine like hair styled and skinny husband. Luckily I am only 5ft tall as in order to review my outfit in full I had to get inside the wardrobe - the door of the wardrobe to which the full length mirror was attached was situated such that the main room door closer prevented it from fully opening. As it was a black tie do we were attending a full length mirror was particularly important. The fact the main room had poor lighting also meant if on business working would have been difficult. We stayed in room 119 - so others may be better . The bed was comfortable and we slept well - as it was only for an overnight stay we did not use the facilities and it was in a beautiful setting.
For us personally the poor water pressure, dull main room lighting and mirror situation was disappointing. Although we paid a reduced rate I think a good shower, lighting to work by and a full length mirror should be basic facilities. We were doubly disappointed as we go to Northampton frequently to visit friends and had hoped this would be the hotel we would use regularly in the future as we prefer country style hotels to city centre chains.
Lovely hotel with a great atmosphere.