- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Large complex, my room was up two floors and on west wing that made a trail to reception. I was on a business trip, that made it worse. Idea..."
"This is the second time we've stayed here and it won't be the last. Restaurant is a bit pricey. We didn't eat there. But there is an excelle..."
"I felt a bit duped when I arrived at eastwood hall as I was expecting to stay in the house pictured on the laterooms website..a lovely count..."
"Enjoyed our stay here for one night, should have booked for two nights. Staff friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them. L..."
"Excellent service. Allowed to book in very early. Fantastic breakfast...."
About the hotel
Nestled in 26 acres of landscaped grounds lies Eastwood Hall, perfectly located on the edge of Nottingham city centre. Access is easy from junctions 26 and 27 of the M1 motorway so business travellers can take advantage of the ample free onsite parking and be quickly on their way and weekend guests can relax in the peaceful grounds yet be close enough to all the great attractions that this area has to offer. You'll find Eastwood Hall is a great base for visiting Nottingham Castle, Sherwood Forest.
Slightly further afield, explore Chatsworth House or take a brisk walk or romantic stroll in the outstanding Peak District National Park. After a busy day, there’s an inviting indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a spa pool, a fully-equipped gym, tennis courts, acres of grounds and a relaxing bar back at Eastwood Hall which all overnight guests should take advantage of. Childrens splash times are available on a Saturday & Sunday between 3pm & 5pm and daily throughout the school holidays between 12:30pm and 1:30pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/07/2016 to 31/07/2024 - Childrens splash times are available on a Saturday & Sunday between 3pm & 5pm and daily throughout the school holidays between 12:30pm and 1:30pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Large complex, my room was up two floors and on west wing that made a trail to reception.
I was on a business trip, that made it worse. Ideal for a leisure break. If l stained again l would consider room location.
SUPERB SPA HOTEL
This is the second time we've stayed here and it won't be the last.
Restaurant is a bit pricey. We didn't eat there. But there is an excellent Indian in Eastwood itself and also a Wetherspoons about a 15 minute walk. Spa is excellent and rooms comfortable. We love this hotel :-)