- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"The location of this hotel is superb, overlooking the sands of Morecambe Bay, with a feeling of the Lakeland fells nearby. The panoramic vie..."
"Just as I expected. Hearty breakfast...."
"We looked carefully at this site before we booked there was no mention of it being dog friendly. This was.important as my husband has asthma..."
"Once inside the hotel I found every thing to be just perfect. Well nearly all, the lift did remind one of days gone bye. The reception staff..."
"The hotel was clean and welcoming, although mine was only a short stay for a wedding. I needed to book in early and with the help of the sta..."
About the hotel
This charming and comfortable hotel is located only 6 miles from Lake Windermere. Set in 20 acres of private gardens and woodlands with views overlooking Morecambe Bay, you will be assured of a warm and friendly welcome. There is an outdoor tennis court, putting green, children's play area and woodland walk while indoors there is a full sized snooker table, table tennis and dart-board.
Free Wi-fi in public areas
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/01/2016 to 31/12/2025 - Please note: When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
79% would recommend it to a friend
Old - fashioned grandeur and service at an affordable price
The location of this hotel is superb, overlooking the sands of Morecambe Bay, with a feeling of the Lakeland fells nearby.
The panoramic views stretching from the snow - capped Howgills sweeping right round the bay to the power station at Heysham were simply stunning from my balcony. A comfortable bed and attractive bathroom made a most enjoyable stay, and a lavish breakfast buffet exceeded all my expectations, together with friendly service in a relaxing ambience, all at a most reasonable price.
Really enjoyable staying spoilt by rude staff at breakfast
I took my wife away for the night following 2 family bereavements.
We had not been to Grange-over-Sands before but decided to give it a go. We certainly weren't disappointed by the room, and the welcome hamper was a wonderful touch. Unfortunately our enjoyment was almost entirely spoilt by a member of staff at breakfast who was incredibly rude in 'asking' us to move seats. A very disappointing end to an otherwise largely enjoyable stay.