- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"The hotel was lovely the room was big and very clean as was the bathroom. The only problem was on the first day we had to wait to get in the..."
"I was extremely happy with my experience at Q - the location was perfect for walking to the main attractions and the car park for £5 is a gr..."
"Good location for Stratford. Lovely spacious and stylish bedroom. Bathroom totally unsuitable for wheelchair users. This was NOT an accessib..."
"This Hotel is good and we had a lovely room. The breakfast area is quite small and can become congested. The Hotel is clean. I just think th..."
"Most enjoyable central hotel. Staff very welcoming. Clean and tidy. Excellent breakfast. Not a lot of parking spaces...."
About the hotel
You’ll find the chic and indulgent Stratford Hotel has been completely transformed. From a first glance, you’ll be surprised and delighted at what you find inside. Situated right in the heart of popular Stratford-upon-Avon and just a mere hop from the train station and a 5 minute drive from junction 15 of the M40, The Stratford epitomises luxury.
The warm welcome at the hotel and the contemporary décor are fabulous, and whatsmore you are only a short walk away from all the historic and picturesque sights that Stratford-Upon-Avon has to offer.
You are only 10 minutes walk from the Royal Shakespeare Theatre which has just re-opened after a huge refurbishment – be one of the first to visit with a stay at The Stratford. There are beautiful bedrooms with comfortable thick duvets to snuggle into, food so delicious from Quills restaurant and a great bar for catching up with friends, enjoying a pre-dinner drink or watching your favourite team on the large plasma TVs. The chefs at The Stratford create inspiring dishes for their AA Rosette menu, offering something for all tastebuds, from home comforts to wonderful A La Carte meals. The contemporary setting of Quills restaurant will put you at ease with their relaxed atmosphere, but guests can also choose to eat in the Lounge Bar, or have their food delivered to their room – available 24 hours a day.
The Stratford has 102 bedrooms, all oozing contemporary style and glamour. Every need has been considered and catered for, from mini fridges and air conditioning to LCD TVs with Sky channels. All rooms are also equipped with en-suites, laptop safes, free Wifi and complimentary tea and coffee facilities as well as mineral water.
If you’re visiting us on business, take advantage of free internet access, for short break visitors you can immerse yourself in Shakespeare’s birthplace. Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, the Royal Shakespeare Theatre or a cruise down the River Avon, slightly further afield, Warwick Castle, the Cotswolds and the Malvern Hills are all within an hour’s drive. From all things Shakespeare to picturesque river cruises on the River Avon, you are spoilt for choice. Ask a member of the hotel team for our recommendations. The Stratford have been awarded a Gold award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms.
The hotel aims to provide the highest standard of service for all guests, and with that in mind aims to make stays for less abled guests as easy as possible; from a personal check in service and full explanation of the hotel’s facilities, to purpose built accessible rooms on the ground floor. Please contact the hotel directly after booking for more information.
Please note there is a £5 charge for car parking, and this will be charged every night of your stay. This charge will be waived for blue badge holders.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was lovely the room was big and very clean as was the bathroom.
The only problem was on the first day we had to wait to get in the breakfast room then to share a table with another couple or wait even longer. On the second day the hotel had no butter. But I would stay again. The best hotel in Stratford.
I was extremely happy with my experience at Q - the location was perfect for walking to the main attractions and the car park for £5 is a great bonus.