- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"See all 6s..."
"We had a couple of days in Stratford Upon Avon over the Easter break and the Stratford proved an excellent place to stay, the staff were ver..."
"I thought the hotel I stayed in with my boyfriend was very nice and relaxing I have stayed here twice and both times haven't wanted to leave..."
"My second recent stay at this hotel. A great base for exploring Stratford, close to the centre, near lots of restaurants, close to the marke..."
"Good parking, quick check in and large room. Only problem was kitchen smell in bathroom...."
About the hotel
You’ll find the chic and indulgent Stratford Hotel has been completely transformed. From a first glance, you’ll be surprised and delighted at what you find inside. Situated right in the heart of popular Stratford-upon-Avon and just a mere hop from the train station and a 5 minute drive from junction 15 of the M40, The Stratford epitomises luxury.
You are only 10 minutes walk from the Royal Shakespeare Theatre which has just re-opened after a huge refurbishment – be one of the first to visit with a stay at The Stratford. There are beautiful bedrooms with comfortable thick duvets to snuggle into, food so delicious from Quills restaurant and a great bar for catching up with friends, enjoying a pre-dinner drink or watching your favourite team on the large plasma TVs. If you’re visiting us on business, take advantage of free internet access, for short break visitors you can immerse yourself in Shakespeare’s birthplace. Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, the Royal Shakespeare Theatre or a cruise down the River Avon, slightly further afield, Warwick Castle, the Cotswolds and the Malvern Hills are all within an hour’s drive. The Stratford have been awarded a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free WiFi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Very good no need to comment all 6s
See all 6s
We had a couple of days in Stratford Upon Avon over the Easter break and the Stratford proved an excellent place to stay, the staff were very helpful and the hotel was excellent!