- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"We arrived to a very warm welcome from Reception, the restaurant staff were very friendly and attentive, food excellent, Breakfast was Amazi..."
"Overall the hotel was lovely, quiet location and good food. Reception staff really friendly and happy to help...."
"I would recommend it to friends and family . A longer visit in the future will be arranged..."
"The hotel was beautiful, the staff were friendly and could not do enough for us. We had gone away as a surprise for my partners birthday but..."
About the hotel
Northop Hall Country House Hotel is set in over nine acres of gardens and woodland, just a 10 minute drive from Chester. A beautiful Victorian hall which has been tastefully modernised retaining many of the wonderful features of the hotel. A perfect venue for conferences, seminars and exhibitions, the Northop Country House Hotel offers three excellent suites, one to provide theatre seating for up to 120 delegates, and two others accommodating up to 16 people.
All three have natural lighting together with good controllable artificial lighting.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We arrived to a very warm welcome from Reception, the restaurant staff were very friendly and attentive, food excellent, Breakfast was Amazing with so many choices.
Room was clean and warm
Some areas of the Hotel dated but this adds to the Character of the place, we had a great weekend and will definitely stay again,
A Big Well Done to All the Staff they were Brilliant!!!!!. Brian Lynda from Edinburgh