- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Food was not up to standard...."
"Rude staff . Breakfast standard low self service for everything tea cold by time you collect food toast etc . Gutter outside room leaking an..."
"After a week long camping break we decided to book in for a one night stay to complete our holiday. Wasn't disappointed the facilities were..."
"My room was miles away from reception spar or restaurant and having to carry bags all that way was a bit to much..."
"My Partner and myself decided to get away overnight and decided to book somewhere on the way up the road to Glasgow and found this hotel doi..."
About the hotel
The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort is a four-star hotel, spa and golfing resort which is set within 400 acres of woodland in Cumbernauld, Central Scotland, close to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling. The hotel has a tranquil spa offering 5 fully air conditioned beauty rooms offering you an exciting selection of treatments for face and body with a relaxation area for some extra quiet time following your treatments. Besides the comfort of the opulently appointed Health Club including gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi, you can also enjoy the irresistible 18-hole, par 72 golf course designed by Steve Ballesteros and Dave Thomas that makes The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort one of the most notable hotel and golf resort's in Scotland.
The Grill Restaurant is bright and vibrant offering a great selection of food in outstanding surroundings. The Grill enjoys stunning views of the golf course and the Campsie Hills, we also have a covered terrace for those warm evenings. Due to the popularity of the restaurant, pre-booking is always recommended in order to avoid disappointment on your arrival to the Restaurant. The 148 luxurious bedrooms brim with the subtle tones and touches that will make your nights sleep the best ever! Satellite flat screen LCD TV, free internet access, complimentary refreshments and luxury bathrooms with baths and walk-in power showers are among your calming creature comforts. Amazing places to visit include capital city Edinburgh, Falkirk Wheel, Stirling - with its towering monument to William Wallace- and Scotland’s international shopping capital, Glasgow. Trains run regularly to Edinburgh and Glasgow from local train station Croy, just a 5 minute drive away. The nearby A80 connects to all major motorways connecting Scotland’s largest cities. We are also only a 20 minute drive from Glasgow SECC which has many exciting events throughout the year. The Westerwood Hotel & Golf Resort have just received a silver award in the Green Tourism Business Scheme. Free car parking for all guests. Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel including all guest bedrooms. We know how to treat our guests. That’s why they voted us the Which? UK Hotel Chain of the Year
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient for our visit to Falkirk wheel and Falkirk kelpies. Very nice hotel disappointing food.
Food was not up to standard.
Definitely not 4 star
Rude staff .
Breakfast standard low self service for everything tea cold by time you collect food toast etc . Gutter outside room leaking and ran all night .room not cleaned until 4 pm .