- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"Lovely rooms that look like little chalets, where your bedroom opens up straight to the outdoors. A peaceful retreat in a country location w..."
"Upon arrival at New Place we found it easy to book in and the reception staff were extremely helpful and informative. Disappointingly the ro..."
"A nice reception at check in. The rooms are not in the main building but in annexes. Slightly damp due to poor ventilation in the bathroom...."
"Arrived late but had friendly and efficient welcome. Room was clean but too warm, even though heating wasn't on. Could hear people in room..."
"Nice hotel good clean room very comfortable. We booked the 3/4 size bed but it was still a double bed...."
About the hotel
Located in 32 acres of exquisite parkland, New Place effortlessly combines a Grade 1 listed manor house with a modern conference centre. Located close to Southampton and is only 8 miles from Marwell Zoo, the hotel has easy access to the M3 and M27 along with fast rail links to London and is close to Southampton Airport, making it ideally placed for events and breaks to Southampton. New Place offers an extensive range of bedroom accommodation located in a delightful mews quarter a short walk from the manor house along with a gym, a swimming pool*, a cricket pitch and croquet lawn.
The stylish restaurant and barare located in the manor house and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Offering over 40 contemporary event suites, state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, free Wi-Fi and a dedicated in-house events team, the hotel is ideal for meetings, training, conferences and events. The ornate wrought-iron gates, wonderful charm and pretty gardens add to the atmosphere and make the venue ideal for wedding and a range of celebrations.
Visit the historic Portsmouth dockyard and see all the wonders of what the port offers to the sea. West Quay is located in the heart of Southampton city centre and boasts over 90 high street stores spread over three shopping levels and all under cover. Gun Wharf Quays is home to 90 designer outlets, 30 cosmopolitan bars, restaurants and coffee shops, a health & fitness centre, a 14 screen Vue cinema, a 26 lane Bowlplex, and nightclub.
The nearest station main station is Southampton Parkway, which is approximately one hour from London Waterloo. Southampton Parkway is 12 miles from New Place. Trains from London Waterloo also connect with Botley and Fareham stations, each under 10 miles from New Place. Southampton Airport is 10 miles away. There is a taxi rank at the airport.
Public parking is possible, reservation is not needed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Croquet , Tennis Courts , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note if paying by a credit card, there is a GBP 2.50 transaction fee. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
De Vere Venues New Place
Lovely rooms that look like little chalets, where your bedroom opens up straight to the outdoors.
A peaceful retreat in a country location with good leisure facilities on site.
Nice place but small rooms!
Upon arrival at New Place we found it easy to book in and the reception staff were extremely helpful and informative.
Disappointingly the rooms were very small so you wouldn't want to stay for too long. We also arrived when a wedding was taking place so it was a little short staff but they seemed to cope quite well. Evening bar food took a long time to arrive!