- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"There was a friendly welcome on arrival. They explained that the cooker was broken in the kitchen so only the "continental" breakfast was av..."
"Querky, but clean and friendly. Well situated for the Sage and the quayside. Good value for money..."
"Really helpful staff, good parking facility and excellent location...."
"Enjoyed a stay here for NYE, good location on the quayside, while this did mean there was some noise, it wasn't a problem for us. Corridor w..."
"I had read the other reviews about the decor and have to agree. Carpet was badly worn in places and overall decor tired. But the room was a..."
About the hotel
Situated on Newcastle's famous and picturesque Quayside, the Waterside Hotel occupies a handsome Grade II listed building. Steeped in history this 24 bedroom hotel is perfectly situated for the virbrant and cosmopolitan lifestyle which made Newcastle famous. We want your stay to be all that you could expect from a top UK location.
If you have any questions, queries or special requirements then do not hesitate to ask our experienced and friendsly staff who will be more than happy to help.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:30 hours
- 10/09/2014 to 29/09/2014 - Please note that Wifi will not be available until 29th September. The LateRooms.com rates for Waterside Hotel - Newcastle in Newcastle upon Tyne are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
2 Night Stay
There was a friendly welcome on arrival.
They explained that the cooker was broken in the kitchen so only the "continental" breakfast was available, which was what I would have chosen anyway. Still, they discounted the charge for my two breakfasts. They arranged a taxi for me. The room was very clean and adequate in all respects, but skirting boards were badly knocked about and could do with a coat of paint, otherwise all good.
A querky basic hotel
Querky, but clean and friendly.
Well situated for the Sage and the quayside. Good value for money