- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"The Waterside in Newcastle Quayside is a basic yet comfortable hotel by the Tyne Bridge. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff ve..."
"We only stayed for one night on Valentine's as we were going for drinks in Newcastle city centre. Waterside hotel was very clean and the sta..."
"Friends had booked here so we booked a last minute room to visit them. Both me and my wife know Newcastle well, having studied and worked th..."
"Nice to see a freshly cooked breakfast and served to the table rather than the buffet style, really enjoyed it..."
"Loved being down by the river in such a historic area, so near to central shopping area. Actual hotel not so atmospheric and a bit run down,..."
About the hotel
Situated on Newcastle's famous and picturesque Quayside, the Waterside Hotel occupies a handsome Grade II listed building. Steeped in history this 24 bedroom hotel is perfectly situated for the virbrant and cosmopolitan lifestyle which made Newcastle famous. We want your stay to be all that you could expect from a top UK location.
If you have any questions, queries or special requirements then do not hesitate to ask our experienced and friendsly staff who will be more than happy to help.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Good hotel in excellent location
The Waterside in Newcastle Quayside is a basic yet comfortable hotel by the Tyne Bridge.
The room was clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly and helpful. Would recommend
Waterside Hotel - Newcastle
We only stayed for one night on Valentine's as we were going for drinks in Newcastle city centre.
Waterside hotel was very clean and the staff were lovely. We were told on arrival the room we were staying in was 'the best room they have in the hotel' and I definitely think it was. I would definitely book here again.