- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"The whole experience from arrival to departure was fantastic...."
"We have been before on several occasions, and find the accommodation and facilities fantastic. The location and area are also fantastic. Foo..."
"I had been earlier in the year to this hotel and have enjoyed both trips, however this one was a lot cheaper due to going through late rooms..."
"This stay was bought as a wedding gift from my parents,omg it was amazing,..."
About the hotel
Few hotels are so beautifully situated as Armathwaite Hall - one of the original stately homes of England. Magnificently set in the secluded spendour of 400 acres of deer park and woodland, bordered by the beauty of Bassenthwaite Lake and framed by the dramatic Skiddaw mountain and fells, Armathwaite Hall is as romantic as the surrounding countryside. This 4 red star Country House Hotel, privately owned by the resident Graves family, reflects a quality of life and old world hospitality of which the famous novelist Sir Hugh Walpole wrote "A house of perfect and irresistible charm"
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Quad Biking , Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
The whole experience from arrival to departure was fantastic.
Beautiful old country house in a magnificent setting.
We have been before on several occasions, and find the accommodation and facilities fantastic.
The location and area are also fantastic. Food a bit pricy but overall we love this hotel.