- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"I stay in this hotel fora few days. Really convinient to stay with, clean, and quiet at night and make me rest well after tour. The staff is..."
About the hotel
Located next to Gongduck food street, Co-op city House features modern rooms with an en suite kitchen and free Wi-Fi. A variety of dining options are just a 3-minute walk away. Co-op city House is less than a 5-minute walk to Hyochang Park.
Myeongdong and Namdaemun Market can be reached within an 8-minute drive. It takes less than 10 minutes to walk to Gongduck Subway Station (Lline 5, 6 and airport train line). Equipped with heating, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV, seating area and kitchen with stove and refrigerator. Private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries Luggage storage facilities are available at the hotel’s 24-hour reception. Laundry and dry cleaning services are provided at an extra cost.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Co-Op CIty House in Seoul are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I stay in this hotel fora few days.
Really convinient to stay with, clean, and quiet at night and make me rest well after tour. The staff is polite and helpful Although some of the staff not good in english. Maybe one day i will come again to stay at this hotel again. Ty