- 11 guest reviews
"Sleepers Guest House was very welcoming our room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was fantastic a really good choice. We walked into Yo..."
"Not only was the B & B extremely clean and homely, the owners were extremely friendly and welcoming. Would highly recommend...."
"Lovely guest house. Superb hosts. Will stay again...."
"lovely hosts, very helpful & considerate. we had a squeaky en suite door which was sorted immediately we told them. i am dairy intolerant an..."
"Excellent hosts. Good b and b. Would definitely recommend. Very welcoming and friendly...."
About the hotel
Recently refurbished Guest House approx 1. 6 miles from the City Wall. All rooms have TV , iron and ironing board and tea / coffee making facilities.
4 of the 5 Rooms have compact en-suite shower rooms. Free parking, quiet and safe area with excellent public transport into the City. An extensive breakfast menu is available with excellent vegetarian options. All the rooms are on the first floor. The Guest house can accommodate children aged 5-15.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Sleepers Guest House was very welcoming our room was spacious and clean.
The breakfast was fantastic a really good choice. We walked into York took twenty minutes but there are plenty buses. Also a nice local pub.
Very charming B & B
Not only was the B & B extremely clean and homely, the owners were extremely friendly and welcoming.
Would highly recommend.