- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"The hotel is lovely. Bar and restaurant staff are great but the reception desk is under staffed...."
"Very comfortable bed with lovely clean crisp sheets! Lovely hot water enough for big bath and good shower, 11am check out. Great!..."
"Room lovely but very warm!..."
"Stayed at the Bluebell twice now, nice clean bedding, towels changed, cleaned dailey, room had broken handle on window, changed our room imm..."
About the hotel
The Blue Bell Lodge is ideally situated just off the A19 giving excellent access to the north and south. We are 3 miles from the town centre, Middlesbrough railway station , Middlesbrough football club and close to the major business parks. The hotel offers free ample car parking, disabled facilities and complimentary meeting facilities for residential guests.
The Blue Bell Pub is well known for its friendly relaxed environment, providing a wide range of great food. More than that, it has all the extras to remind you of your 'local' away from home: sport, occasional theme nights, charity events and much more. It is also a great base from which to explore the North Yorkshire Moors and coastal resorts. Free Wi-fi access in all bedrooms and public areas.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely and comfortable
The hotel is lovely.
Bar and restaurant staff are great but the reception desk is under staffed.