- 61 guest reviews
"We travelled up from Dorset , leaving at 7.30 in the morning arriving 5 hours later . It would have been nice if we'd been allowed into our..."
"It's Affordable accommodation, neat and pleasant staff...."
"Ideally located for North Manchester golf course. Great price for twin room. Tidy enough and pleasant staff. Pub on site was quite good howe..."
"Hotel was clean and fit for purpose. We were given a room on the top floor but we asked to move after the first night as it was too hot (Jul..."
About the hotel
Comfort Inn Manchester North (Middleton), formerly known as ''Premier Inn Manchester North (Middleton)'' is less than 5 miles (8 km) from Manchester city centre and a short walk to Heaton Park. There is excellent access to the M60 motorway. Some of the comfortable rooms, can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years).
The full breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection. Full Breakfast £8. 75 Continental breakfast £6. 25 English Breakfast £5. 00 Child breakfast £3. 45 Comfort Inn Manchester North (Middleton) is next to the Wilton Arms pub restaurant, serving good value food in a welcoming environment. There is free on-site parking, FREE WIFI in bedrooms and a 24-hour reception at this Comfort Inn Manchester North.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Comfort Inn Manchester North
First of all the room was dirty, dust everywhere, curtains never been washed, smells dump, all bathroom in black mold and looking disgusting.
We suppose to sleep 3 people on one double sized bed as they never could be bothered to bring or do something about place for 2 year old kid in family room. The room never been prepared for us, only one dirty hand towel had and supposed to go on reception to ask about the towels. The bed was the worst thing as the mattress was so soft that you even can't sleep on it. For this money you could get much better hotel. Never come back there again!!!
Comfort Inn Manchester North
We travelled up from Dorset , leaving at 7.30 in the morning arriving 5 hours later .
It would have been nice if we'd been allowed into our room to freshen up before going off to our event . Yes the confirmation mail said we couldn't get into our room until 2pm but surely as people have to vacate their room by 11 am this would have given enough time to clean the room . (maybe i'm expecting too much )Having said that the family room was adequate and sufficed our needs , breakfast was very reasonably priced and good at the pub next door.