- Very Good
- 76 guest reviews
"Perfect base to explore. £10 taxi into town for food and drinks. Easy check in, friendly staff, clean room, comfy bed and cheap. Couldn't as..."
"Very helpful staff. Lovely room...."
"A good basic hotel that met our needs would stay there again..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Good sized room. Great value and right next to good pub with outdoor seating. Good location as well down th..."
"Clean and comfortable budget hotel. Ideal as somewhere to have a good nights sleep...."
About the hotel
Comfort Inn Manchester North (Middleton), formerly known as ''Premier Inn Manchester North (Middleton)'' is less than 5 miles (8 km) from Manchester city centre and a short walk to Heaton Park. There is excellent access to the M60 motorway. Some of the comfortable rooms, can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years).
The full breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection. Full Breakfast £8. 75 Continental breakfast £6. 25 English Breakfast £5. 00 Child breakfast £3. 45 Comfort Inn Manchester North (Middleton) is next to the Wilton Arms pub restaurant, serving good value food in a welcoming environment. There is free on-site parking, FREE WIFI in bedrooms and a 24-hour reception at this Comfort Inn Manchester North.
Showing Thursday 27 August 2015 to Friday 28 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Fine for what we wanted... but don't eat in the pub!
The hotel was fine..
other than the fact that even thought I had booked two rooms (and had that clarified on my paperwork) it was only showing up as one room. Don't whatever you do go to the pub next door that the hotel recommend for dinner and breakfast. We both had one of the worst meals ever. Steak... so tough it was a constant chew. Had to send it back!
No hassle, Would stay again.
Perfect base to explore.
£10 taxi into town for food and drinks. Easy check in, friendly staff, clean room, comfy bed and cheap. Couldn't ask for anything more.