- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"For a one night or more stay, travelodge is the place to stay. The room was quite large, very clean & tidy and bed was comfortable to sleep...."
"Lovely lodge even though in built up service area it was very quiet..."
"Clean ,friendly hotel close to the airport...."
"The bed was made up of two single beds, so a very hard line down the centre of the bed making it very uncomfy after a long day of meetings...."
"Good quality of staff and service, clean rooms and even discounts on food at service area. Keep up the good work and many thanks...."
About the hotel
Located just outside the City, the Nottingham EM Airport Donington Park M1 hotel offers a convenient place to stay for those who need to be close to East Midlands Airport which is just 2. 5 miles away. Our hotel offers a quiet place to stay away from the centre of the City but still conveniently located for easy access to the City of Nottingham, just 12 miles away.
The prefect base from which to explore the wider countryside, and making it especially suited for family holidays, our hotel is close to Snibstone Discovery Park (12 miles), the perfect site for young intrepid explorers, whilst Twycross Zoo (15 miles), home to numerous exotic animals, offers a fun day out for both kids and adults. For history fans, the stunning Elvaston Castle is only 10 miles away. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within a short car journey of the hotel. Useful information Enjoy 20% off selected food and drink at the nearby Moto services with your Travelodge key card. Ask our hotel team for more information. Some rooms at this hotel do not have opening windows; please contact the hotel in advance if you wish to request a room with windows that can be opened. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
For a one night or more stay, travelodge is the place to stay.
The room was quite large, very clean & tidy and bed was comfortable to sleep. Tea & coffee provided in room with kettle and fresh towels provided too.
Lovely lodge even though in built up service area it was very quiet