- 39 guest reviews
"The hotel from the outside looks awful due to the age of the but when you walk through the door its a good old travelodge! Can't fault the h..."
"It was ok the rate was £10 more and you had to pay for parking (£10 after 10am) which was about a 5 minute walk away! There was no phone in..."
"Nice room wasn't offered breakfast. Duvet a little thin and pillows way too hard but room was nice and warm upon arrival. Hotel needs a bit..."
"I didn't need a fancy place to stay one night so it did the job. Only thing that could be better is the breakfast options, ended up just goi..."
"The staff were very friendly and helpful when we needed anything, the location is in the middle of the city centre so was perfect for our st..."
About the hotel
Situated just 0. 8 miles from the city of Reading and 0. 5 miles from Reading train station, the Reading Central Hotel is an excellent choice if you’re looking for accommodation around this historic, bustling Berkshire town.
This location is ideal for families, with Legoland Windsor only 20 miles away, offering rides and activities which children will treasure, and other major theme parks such as Thorpe Park also found nearby. If you’d like to explore the historic charm and intrigue of Windsor Castle and its royal links then you can easily visit the key landmark from here, at just 15 miles away. There are plenty of other fantastic attractions nearby and the hotel is only 2. 6 miles from the University of Reading, making this a great option if you are visiting students there. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit our website www. travelodge. co. uk for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2016 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
54% would recommend it to a friend
Get what you pay for in central area
The hotel from the outside looks awful due to the age of the but when you walk through the door its a good old travelodge.
Can't fault the hotel, everything provided. Right next to the high street and main area of Reading. 8 mins from train station.
I've had better and worse!
It was ok the rate was £10 more and you had to pay for parking (£10 after 10am) which was about a 5 minute walk away.
There was no phone in the room so when I needed a hair dryer the next morning I could not call down to ask for one......apparently you need to ask on check in for one?.
The only other small complaint was how noisy housekeeping were the next morning.....shouting to one another in a foreign language and smashing the room door with the Hoover......think this was my fault as it was 9am!!