- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"Very nice room. Had everything expected, enjoyed my stay...."
"It wasn't that great because there was a club right outside and you could literally here everything and it kept us up through most of the ni..."
"Everything about the hotel itself was good. There was some noise late into the night from a nightclub opposite but nothing more than you wou..."
"We booked the room as a last minute decision to say overnight in Cardiff. The room itself was excellent, very clean, and very qiuet consider..."
About the hotel
The hotel entrance is situated on The Friary, off Queen Street next to the Principality Building Society. For guests using Sat Navs, we recommend using postcode CF10 3AD to access the nearby NCP car park. Located just 0.
6 miles from Cardiff train station and 5 miles from the thriving shopping centre St David’s, Cardiff Central Queen Street Hotel is the perfect choice for a stay in Wales’ capital city. Discover a vivid local history going back more than 2,000 years at Cardiff Castle, or indulge in over 500 years of artwork at the National Museum of Wales. For family fun, take a trip to the Techniquest Science Discovery Centre, which includes both a planetarium and a science theatre. If you’re looking for hotels near Cardiff International Arena then this is a fantastic option at less than half a mile away, making it very convenient for those attending a concert or convention. The hotel has recently been updated with our fresh new look and features Travelodge’s new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a good night’s sleep. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Cardiff Central Queen Street
Very nice room.
Had everything expected, enjoyed my stay.
Room was very stuffy and hot.
The single beds were uncomfortable. The bathroom was dirty, hairs in the bath and stained sink and toilet bowl. No hot water and water came out in a dribble. Shocking!