- 11 guest reviews
"Travel a lot with work found this place on laterooms on a deal, lovely place great nights sleep room was great thumbs up all round..."
"so I was staying for one night only , I arrived and was promptly greeted by a cheery chappie who got me up to the room offered to carry my b..."
"What a beautiful room... Very friendly staff. Everything in good order. This is a place more business travelers need to discover...."
"Loved the fish and chips..."
"Hidden away but very close to Grimsby. Lovely old manor house, nicely refurbished. Did not eat here but food looked good...."
About the hotel
Healing Manor Hotel is a stunning country house situated in 36 acres of parkland on the outskirts of Grimsby, Lincolnshire. Originally built in the nineteenth century for the Portman family, the Manor has been a part of the history of the area for many years. We have five luxury suites, one being our Bridal Suite situated in its own wing of Healing Manor Hotel, which has an adjoining bridesmaids room with day bed, both with their own en-suite.
There are ten more spacious bedrooms, with more being added in the near future. The grounds offer a number of leisure activities for you to take part in, such as walking, biking, fishing or just enjoying the outdoors with a picnic. There is plenty of room for children to run around and play too, so why not bring the whole family? Our bar and restaurant are open to the public, as well as our guests. All meals are prepared in our kitchens, from bread rolls for your soup to the delicious desserts. We also have a variety of wines from around the world on our wine list to tempt your taste buds. Healing Manor Hotel is also a perfect venue for a range of events. We have two large suites to host your wedding, corporate event, or any family occasion. We are proud to be able to offer a number of wedding packages to suit your needs, and our bespoke services means you can design your day yourself and make it unique.
Showing Thursday 2 April 2015 to Friday 3 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, Fishing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Travel a lot with work found this place on laterooms on a deal, lovely place great nights sleep room was great thumbs up all round
so I was staying for one night only , I arrived and was promptly greeted by a cheery chappie who got me up to the room offered to carry my bags opened the door and made sure I got settled , I was told that food was on and what time it was stopped
So the restaurant was food was very good with a started and half a whale on my plate for a main which was fresh with a very good batter and my o my the best pint a Guinness I have drunk in a long time in fact I had two
so it was off to bed, well as with a listed building there are gaps in the window frames which allow things in with more than two legs and there was a lot of lady birds who took to roosting in the window frames, and the light on in the room brought them out in force, didn’t affect my sleep and the staff where most apologetic when I told them the next morning
The bed was superb and I slept like a log
There is a 10mb wifi connection but the room I was in struggled to get a connection with one bar maybe a repeater in the hall would help
To sum it up, very nice hotel, fine staff and the wild life would not put me off staying again and the gardens are nice