- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Pillows are too big and bulky if your used to small soft ones due to neck condition..."
"Friendly receptionist, good clean room with comfortable bed and great nights sleep. Nice and quiet hotel. Great value...."
"This hotel provided excellent value for money. The room was very spacious and spotlessly clean, as was the bathroom. The bed was extremely c..."
"Comfortable, clean, quiet and excellent value for money - Excellent..."
"Great value for money in a central location next to cinema, restaurants, bowling alley. Go to Frankie & Bennies to get you multi story car p..."
About the hotel
If you’re looking for hassle-free accommodation in Sunderland, Travelodge Sunderland High Street West Hotel is the perfect solution. Located 0. 4 miles from Sunderland railway station and 1.
1 miles from the magnificent home of Sunderland Association Football Club, the Stadium of Light, this puts you in close proximity to good transport links and an array of local attractions. Enjoy a trip to the fascinating Sunderland Museum and Winter Gardens, just 0. 4 miles away, or spend the evening trying your luck at the Gala Casino, only 0. 1 miles away. The hotel is also based near the University of Sunderland, making it ideal for those visiting friends or family and for prospective students. Alternatively, if you’re looking for hotels near the Sunderland Empire Theatre then this is a great option as it is only 0. 4 miles away, making it a convenient place to stay if you are attending a show there. Our rooms have everything you need for a great nights sleep, including a king-size bed, showers in all rooms and baths in most, TV with 18 channels, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi* and a large lit desk area. Hair dryers, irons and cots are available from reception on request Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Pillows are too big and bulky if your used to small soft ones due to neck condition
Friendly receptionist, good clean room with comfortable bed and great nights sleep.
Nice and quiet hotel. Great value.