- 71 guest reviews
"Clean fresh and friendly ideal short stay..."
"The room was lovely, the bed and cushions were super comfy. The only problem was parking. It's offsite and you have to pay for it using coi..."
"Just one tiny fault, being a double room they only supply one full size towel when a second towel is certainly needed...."
"Cannot fault this place at all, all staff 100% committed and will go out of the way to help, Casino next door is awesome and food is spot on..."
"Value for money, ideal place to stay in Sunderland...."
About the hotel
Our Sunderland High Street West hotel is right in the heart of this vibrant city and ideally placed to visit the Northern Gallery for Contemporary Art and the Sunderland Museum, or stroll through attractive Mowbray Park. Head across the Wear for glass-blowing demos at the National Glass Centre and to watch the Mackems play at the Stadium of Light, or hire a bike to view the riverside sculptures on the final leg of the C2C cycle route. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet.
Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Sunderland High Street West
Clean fresh and friendly ideal short stay
The room was lovely, the bed and cushions were super comfy.
The only problem was parking. It's offsite and you have to pay for it using coins only. I went to two different shops to get change and when I got back to my car I had a ticket. It's not great considering most good hotels give free parking to people staying at the hotel.