- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Perfectly adequate, for £37 a night for 3 of us it has to be the bargain of the century. Lovely helpful staff and although the building is r..."
"Worth it for one night did the job, nothing special but good enough...."
"Very friendly and helpful reception. Could do with a little painting in the stairs area and the bath needs regrouting but everything else fi..."
"Good enough for a one night stay over the weekend, cheap and cheerful...."
"Basic and a bit tired but was clean, warm and met the requirements for a business trip...."
About the hotel
Located 2 miles from Mirfield train station and 12. 5 miles from Leeds Bradford Airport, Metro Inns Huddersfieldl is ideal for visitors seeking accommodation close to good transport links. Explore Huddersfield centre, 4 miles away, a large market town where there is plenty to see and do.
Alternatively, you can soak up the local culture in Holmfirth, also known as ‘Last of the Summer Wine Country’ as it’s where the top BBC series was filmed. For family fun, take a trip to Eureka Halifax, 8 miles away, and explore over 400 interactive exhibits. If you’re looking for hotels near the University of Huddersfield then this is perfect, being only 4. 5 miles away, making it very convenient for visiting prospective students.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
You get what you pay for
Perfectly adequate, for £37 a night for 3 of us it has to be the bargain of the century.
Lovely helpful staff and although the building is run down and shabby we felt warm comfortable and welcome.
Metro Inns Huddersfield
Worth it for one night did the job, nothing special but good enough.