- Very Good
- 62 guest reviews
"we used this hotel for a short break. it is ideally placed for the public transport links into Manchester but also convenient f areaor the l..."
"Friendly staff on reception. Immaculately clean room. quiet, and comfortable bed. Adequate storage space. Not a single complaint...."
"We had a great evening that relaxed us and prepared us before travelling to America...."
"Basic but very adequate and very clean..."
"Apart from the hotel being difficult to find ( our black cab driver had problems with location from the airport) our stay was trouble free..."
About the hotel
Altrincham Central Hotel is a prime location to stay in when visiting Manchester and the surrounding Greater Manchester Area, with easy transport connections and access to a variety of popular attractions. Altrincham Interchange is only 0. 2 miles away, offering plenty of train, tram and bus links across the area.
The Lowry Theatre, the Outlet Mall (both 6. 5 miles away) and the Trafford Centre (7. 5 miles) offer unique shopping days out. With Manchester Airport just 4. 8 miles away this is our closest hotel to the airport, making it the perfect base to stop over before an early morning flight. The hotel’s location provides sports fans with plenty to do, being close to Manchester United Football Club (6. 5 miles out), Salford City Stadium (9. 1 miles) and Manchester City Football Club (14 miles). The hotel has our fresh new look and features Travelodges new room design complete with Dreamer Bed so you can be sure of a great night's sleep. For guests using Sat Navs, we recommend using postcode WA14 1RF. Local partnerships and discounts Guests should be aware that a taxi service is available to the airport, please speak to a member of the hotel team for details. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
we used this hotel for a short break.
it is ideally placed for the public transport links into Manchester but also convenient f areaor the local
Friendly staff on reception.
Immaculately clean room. quiet, and comfortable bed. Adequate storage space. Not a single complaint.