- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"Room wasn't noisy although it was on main street, fab location for pubs and theatre. Definitely stopping here again...."
"Felt like it was the location that sold it not the hotel being any better than others on the market..."
"there was more noise from guests inside the hotel than the noise from the street, central would use again but request to not be next stairs..."
"Pleasant hotel, friendly staff..."
"Booked to stay as a treat for me and my partner, when we arrived we were greated by very friendly front of house, made to feel really welcom..."
About the hotel
Right in the heart of Newcastle city centre, this boutique hotel is understated chic and minimalist, situated in a grade 2 listed building and oozing period charm fused with a contemporary style. Included as standard in all rooms are triple glazed windows, hypnos beds, crisp white cotton bed linen, thick fluffy towels, drench showers, soothing toiletries, laptop safe, plasma or LCD TV, DVD player with library, CD player, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers, iron and board and trouser press. Standard Double and Twin, and Deluxe Double and Twin rooms available.
Theatre Royal 2 min walk, Eldon Square Shopping Centre 2 min walk, Metro Radio Arena 10 min walk, Centre for Life 5 min walk, Central Railway Station 5 minute walk, Monument Metro 2 minute walk, Newcastle Quayside / Millennium Bridge / The Sage Gateshead / Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art 5 minute walk. 7 miles from Newcastle International Airport.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/12/2013 to 26/12/2013 - Living room restaurant will not be open on Christmas Day and will re-open on Boxing Day evening. Limited continental breakfast only available in the hotel on Christmas Day and Boxing Day The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Room wasn't noisy although it was on main street, fab location for pubs and theatre.
Definitely stopping here again.
Under whelmed for the price
Felt like it was the location that sold it not the hotel being any better than others on the market