- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"First room was too noisy during night and early morning also the key card did not work for the 2 days Once upgraded for 3rd night was a grea..."
"Nice room and heated floors in the bathroom nice...."
"The room was a great looking room however closely located is a church and a busy main road so a lot of the night we couldn't sleep with the..."
"The room was very clean and tidy,the bedding ,bathroom but the carpet was very dirty,that was the only thing wrong other than that it was ve..."
"Nice clean accommodation - bed lovely an comfortable good price would come an stay again without doubt...."
About the hotel
SO Arch, located close to Camden, is a 4 star grade II listed building, which is now a boutique style Apart hotel, that successfully combines contemporary design and concepts within the walls of a former dispensary and school that dates back to 1830. Behind its original yellow brick walls and church style windows, you will find extremely modern apartments and duplexes which are spacious, well equipped with soft furnishings and appliances. Bathed in natural light, all enjoy free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, kitchenettes with integrated fridge, microwave, flat screen televisions, work station, and onsite parking is also available Perfect for 1 night or extended stays, leisure or business travellers, So Arch makes a great base for your stay in London.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Seems like good value for London and to be honest a hotel with free parking is a bonus.
However when we saw the huge stains on the carpet we didn't want to walk around without shoes. The shower was good, bathroom clean ( except for the mould) and the man on the front desk quite helpful. Would we stay there again - a great big NO.
Not a great start but made up for it by room upgrade
First room was too noisy during night and early morning also the key card did not work for the 2 days Once upgraded for 3rd night was a great night stay.
Good customer service. Parking was a plus point. All in all a good apart hotel