- 1 guest reviews
"30 years of travelling and you rarely come across places like this. A pleasure to stay here and one I will return to on business and leisure..."
About the hotel
An eight-bedroom design hotel, restaurant and bar in the heart of Darlington. Houndgate Townhouse is a Grade II listed building which is thought to date back to the 1770's. The building has previously been a Quaker boarding school, town Register Office and was the home of the first ever Christmas Tree in Darlington.
Now lovingly restored to create a real home from home feel the hotel features eight individually designed bedrooms, Eleven restaurant and Hound Bar & Lounge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
30 years of travelling and you rarely come across places like this.
A pleasure to stay here and one I will return to on business and leisure. Excellent value for money, first class service, superb food and attentive staff who where pleasant form the time I walked through the door to check out. A gem of a place who's staff and management should be applauded.