- 23 guest reviews
"A great welcome and a lovely room. A real hidden gem...."
"Trish and Lesley were brilliant hosts nothing was to much trouble, the room was a twin small but had everything you need and more loads of e..."
"We couldn't have asked for more.beautiful,spotless room.leslie+Trish we perfect hoasts.made us feel so comfortable.already booked to stay ag..."
"We stayed (and I reviewed) 6 months ago. At that time we were upgraded to the superior room. This time we stayed in the Standard Twin. As an..."
"Excellent accommodation friendly and helpful owners, with one disappointment the room has a strange lay out...."
About the hotel
Angel Cottage, Lowick is in easy reach of the historic Northumbrian coast and countryside. 10 miles from the historic border town of Berwick and only 7 miles from Lindisfarne. It is within easy reach of the A1 taking you to Edinburgh or Newcastle in an hour, and a perfect base for walking in the Cheviots, or St Cuthbert's Way.
Whether your stay is for business or leisure Angel Cottage offers newly renovated luxury accommodation in the Starlight room with its own private patio garden or the cosy Nook, a twin room with luxury en suite shower room. Lesley and Trish offer you a warm welcome, delightful locally sourced breakfast with a wide range on offer, and some extra special touches, such as complimentary canapes served to your room around 6pm.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
96% would recommend it to a friend
A great welcome and a lovely room.
A real hidden gem.
ONE OF OUR BEST NIGHTS AWAY
Trish and Lesley were brilliant hosts nothing was to much trouble, the room was a twin small but had everything you need and more loads of extras like sewing kit, torch shoe shine and the same with the bathroom.
The breakfast was very good we had the full English but there was a good selection on menu. we then got sandwiches to go they were delicious. We will be back and we would like to keep this lovely place a secret but that would not be right so will spread the news about this little gem!