- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"When looking for the car park at the back of the hotel, the entrance is off Bank Street, on your right as you come from the High Street. Sto..."
"We had a pleasant stay at the Queensberry Arms. The staff were nice and helpful. The food was very good. The bedroom was adequate though not..."
"We walked in the front door and there was no one on reception. There was a microwave on the floor and a hot food tray. There was not enough..."
"We enjoyed our stay, staff were lovely, food was very tasty and hot, bed was comfy. Couple of negatives were our room was above the kitchen..."
"Clean and all staff very friendly and welcoming. Interesting little town. Beautiful surrounding countryside. A pleasure to stay. Breakfast ...."
About the hotel
Situated on the High Street of Annan town centre, Queensberry Arms Hotel features free on-site parking and is within a minute’s walk of local amenities such as shops and bars. An en suite bathroom is provided in each room at the Queensberry Arms, as well as a TV with Freeview channels and tea/coffee making facilities. A wide variety of main courses are served in the on-site restaurant, such as roast meats and steak and Guinness pie.
A wide variety of draught beers and spirits are available at the bar, as well as snacks like hot baguettes and sandwiches.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Advert not displaying our rooms
Stayed in this hotel recently.
Our room was not pleasant. There was a stench as soon as you opened the bedroom door. This was tried to be masked by 2 air fresheners/deodorisers. The room was damp and smelled of ingrained smoking. The room looked as if it had not been decorated for many years. This was the worst accommodation that I have stayed in. The shower over the bath was dangerous as the water could not be regulated it was either cold or scalding hot, however on the plus side staff were all pleasant and the food was fine. The pictures that were advertised looked nothing like the room that we were staying in. Maybe there are better rooms within the hotel as there looked to be an extension onto the original build.
When looking for the car park at the back of the hotel, the entrance is off Bank Street, on your right as you come from the High Street.
Stopped off on the way home from Scotland. The staff on the reception were friendly & help full. The looked clean, with the double bed with one side against the wall. The door to the wardrobe had burns on it from the convector heater in the room. With the smoke detector missing from the ceiling(the holder was there but no detector), I informed reception when we went back down to collect the rest of our things from the car. The bathroom/toilet had a creaked sink & black mould around the bath below the shower, & the light above the sink was not working. Reception was informed again in the morning, to which I was told that my message from last night had not been passed on, so there new nothing about them. We were staying in room 22. We also had our evening meal in the bar which was good basically. Breakfast in the morning was good with enough to eat & cooked fresh. I have said we would stay again as we may just of been less lucky with our room, so would be willing to give it another go.