This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
InterContinental Shanghai Ruijin, formerly the State Guest House of Shanghai, has a rich heritage having served Chinese historical figures such as Chairman Mao Zedong and Premier Zhou Enlai. During the War of Liberation, the hotel was the headquarters of the Communist Party in Shanghai. The classically styled hotel is centrally located along tranquil Ruijin Er Road, close to Huaihai Road’s luxury retail, the quaint shops at Tianzifang, and the trendsetting Xintiandi bars and restaurants.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet