This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Experience Durango, Colorado nestled in the Animas River Valley surrounded by the San Juan Mountains. The Holiday Inn & Suites® Durango Central is located near the Animas River and is creek side (south side) on U. S.
Highway 160 West. Just a short walk to historic downtown Durango and the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad. Our onsite full service Sporting News Grill restaurant offers an elegant full bar and room service. Our restaurant boasts eleven 42-inch HDTVs for the sports enthusiast. We're open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks. Groups will be pleased with our 1900 square feet of flexible meeting space that comfortably accommodates up to 134 people. Our upscale decor and service will surely please your business associates and guests for any social event or business function. Our state-of-the-art Board Room is also available for uninterrupted FOCUSED retreats. Other features of our hotel include an indoor heated pool, hot tub, Business Center, and Fitness workout area. Durango-La Plata Airport (DRO) is only 20 minutes away via the hotel’s complimentary airport shuttle service. Our convenient location places you minutes from these points of interest: Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge RailroadMesa Verde National ParkFort Lewis CollegeDurango Mountain ResortTrimble Hot SpringsSky Ute Casino Pagosa Springs.
- Disabled Facilities, Safety Deposit Box, Pets Allowed, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 19 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet