- Very Good
- 142 guest reviews
"We only stayed one night it was lovely..."
"staff were welcoming, room was clean and spacious. Very pleasant stay and would recommend..."
"Nice enough room - clean, big. Had to ask for second towel even though we'd booked for two. We just needed somewhere to sleep for the night..."
"Room on third floor very clean and very quiet, ran out of coffee in room and the guy at reception gave us a load more. Worth the money I pai..."
"The hotel bathroom wasn't amazing the bath had stains in and the sink had dirt around the waste, the smell from the drain was like fresh vom..."
About the hotel
Located right in the heart of the city, the Newcastle Central Hotel is a great place to stay for those wanting to explore this vibrant centre and all of its attractions. This hotel is only half a mile from both Newcastle train station and the city centre. Newcastle Airport is also conveniently close, at 7 miles distance, but those who want to stay on the doorstep of this major transport hub may want to consider our Newcastle Airport Hotel.
The prime location of this hotel makes it perfect for city breaks, with the Metro Centre just 2. 5 miles away, whilst football fans will be happy to know Newcastle United Football Club is based only a mile away. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2015 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
We only stayed one night it was lovely
staff were welcoming, room was clean and spacious.
Very pleasant stay and would recommend