- Very Good
- 130 guest reviews
"No sleep at all people all night shouting in the halls, banging from room next door complained at 4am got offered a room on a higher floor d..."
"Fantastic staff so friendly and helpful. Bathroom needs updating mould on shower curtain and in bath. Drains smelt terrible. We were hardly..."
"The room was very good, more spacious then I expected and comfy bed. I had to wait at check in for nearly 15 minutes as the receptionist sai..."
"The hotel is situated in a perfect spot, very close to the centre and in a quieter street. The only thing that was missing at the reception..."
"The room was totally over priced for it being a standard travelodge room. Staff on reception were very helpful and friendly...."
About the hotel
Experience that renowned Geordie hospitality. Our Newcastle Central hotel puts you right at the heart of the 'toon'. From art and culture to a tearing night out, this vibrant city has it all.
Shop for your favourite brands at Eldon Square. Immerse yourself in culture at one of the city's thriving art galleries, and lose yourself in the action as you watch the Magpies play at St James' Park. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. This hotel has an on-site restaurant and bar that serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
No sleep at all people all night shouting in the halls, banging from room next door complained at 4am got offered a room on a higher floor declined chose to check out early.
Excellent location for visiting family
Fantastic staff so friendly and helpful.
Bathroom needs updating mould on shower curtain and in bath. Drains smelt terrible. We were hardly in the room or we would of asked for a room change and I know they would of accommodated us without complaint.