- 34 guest reviews
"Room very tired decor wise but still good value for the money..."
"felt my room was not of the same value as my friends as they had a view of the sea or car park etc, mine was of a escape staircase, tacky ro..."
"Very enjoyable stay at the hotel. Unfortunately we had no hot water in the room for the two nights we stayed but the hotel reimbursed us the..."
"Stayed at the Shanklin Beach Hotel with a group of 31 friends on a motorcycle touring weekend. We rode down from Bristol in appaling weather..."
"I found the hotel to be reasonably good for the price, great location, great sea views, breakfast was good too...."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Shanklin Beach Hotel Located on the stunning seafront esplanade of Shanklin, and recently under new management, we are proud to invite you to join us for your holiday in the Isle of Wight. The Shanklin Beach Hotel is ideal for family holidays, short breaks and coach tour holidays to Shanklin, Isle of Wight. Originally built as two individual hotels, they have been joined to create the largest hotel on the seafront offering unparalleled seaviews across beautiful sandy beaches.
On-going major hotel upgrades are taking the hotel to new levels of facilities and exceptional customer service. A central lift serves the main two floors of the accommodation and a large restaurant with wide range of menus choices will cater for your every dining need. With close links to all the island’s many attractions, we will ensure that you will enjoy a memorable stay with us. Please note we are Pet Friendly Hotel, however we do have limited availability for reservations with pets. We also do not allow Pets in our Seaview or upgraded rooms at present.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Pitch n' Putt
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for the money
Room very tired decor wise but still good value for the money
very very nice place,friendly staff and helpful immediately when i had a problem,warm and cosy.
felt my room was not of the same value as my friends as they had a view of the sea or car park etc, mine was of a escape staircase, tacky roof and windows of building opposite,
But enjoyed stay with curtains closed ..lol.