- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"I thought paying £10 for a cooked breakfast was too expensive. Therefore, I Paid less for a good breakfast in town...."
About the hotel
The Ferry Guesthouse is a small family run business that offers a friendly home from home welcome. The Ferry Guesthouse is a Victorian building with 6 rooms set over the first and second floors. All of the rooms have been recently decorated with new linen, towels and accessories in the rooms.
Just a few moments walk away is the centre of Broughty Ferry, an affluent suburb of Dundee, and you will be spoilt for choice with the array of pubs, restaurants and shops to browse. Dundee City centre is 5 miles away and is easily accessed by public transport or car. Broughty Ferry beach is also a few minutes walk from the Ferry Guesthouse which provides stunning views over the river Tay.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
I thought paying £10 for a cooked breakfast was too expensive.
Paid less for a good breakfast in town.
room in dundee