- 137 guest reviews
"I had read on the reviews about how nice the staff are. This is completely true. Any kind of problem is quickly sorted out in a helpful mann..."
"1st time at Z hotel and won't be the last,excellent location close to all the bars and Liverpool 1 is 5 minutes walk.The hotel was spotless..."
"Excellent hotel. Great location...."
"Room was compact, but very modern and clean. Was ample for one night stay...."
About the hotel
Z Hotel Liverpool is a designer conversion of a modern office tower building, set in the city centre within 10 minutes of Liverpool One. With 92 rooms predominantly located over the top three floors, with stunning views over the city. All of our rooms include bespoke, hand crafted beds, en-suite wet rooms, Samsung 40” HD TV (with free Sky movies and sports channels), and complimentary Wi-Fi as standard.
Liverpool Central and Liverpool James Street railway stations are only 2 minutes’ away. Including a complimentary glass of house wine and a selection of cheeses from our cheeseboard with crackers, condiments and bread served from 5pm until 8pm. There is a discounted rate with the NCP Moorfields Car Park when you stay at the Z Liverpool. £8 for 24h, simply ask reception for the discount voucher. The NCP Moorfields is located on Vernon Street, L2 2AY Our Z Cafe offers a fantastic continental breakfast and a range of light treats and delights throughout the day and night. Step outside the hotel and you’ll find everything you need for your Urbanite Stay. At Z Hotels, we are delighted to offer you the city of Liverpool, for an out-of-town price. Z Liverpool is walking distance from Old Hall Street, the financial heart of the city, with Liverpool being the first city to be awarded the European Capital of Culture, guests can explore the many attractions include Albert Dock (home to Tate Liverpool and the Maritime Museum), Pier Head, Mann Island, and the Echo arena
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/02/2014 to 31/12/2024 - For bookings made in the same day of arrival is required a valid payment card & photo ID prior to check in . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
I had read on the reviews about how nice the staff are.
This is completely true. Any kind of problem is quickly sorted out in a helpful manner. They make you feel right at home. The room was great, and had an amazing, 5 star view of the city. Other reviewers have raved about the huge televisions with Sky, the free internet, and the happy hour free wine/beer and nibbles. It is all true. But above all, it is the staff that really makes this place special, and I hope the management knows that and pays them well, because they are very good for business. I stayed here while home renovations were going on, and I can tell you, I was sad to leave this nice hotel and go back to a mess at home!
1st time at Z hotel and won't be the last,excellent location close to all the bars and Liverpool 1 is 5 minutes walk.The hotel was spotless and from 5pm-8pm, a glass of complimentary wine is offered and you can help yourself to cheese and biscuits.
A really nice touch to a lovely stay.