- 340 guest reviews
"It's a smart idea. Take a sixties office block in need of demolition, take the top few floors and one of the lifts, and fit a hotel inside t..."
"Excellent value for money!..."
"Very helpful cheerfully staff...."
"This hotel is ideally placed in the city center, a few minutes walk to the Cavern bar and Liverpool One shopping center. Would definitely st..."
"Very good! Extremely polite service and rooms were spectacular, definately going here again...."
About the hotel
The hotel is a designer conversion of a modern office tower building, with 92 rooms predominantly located over the top three floors, with stunning views over the city. All of our rooms include bespoke, hand crafted beds, en-suite wet rooms, Samsung 40” HD TV (with free Sky movies and sports channels), and complimentary Wi-Fi as standard. Including a complimentary glass of house wine and a selection of cheeses from our cheeseboard with crackers, condiments and bread served from 5pm until 8pm.
Our Z Cafe offers a fantastic continental breakfast and a range of light treats and delights throughout the day and night. Step outside the hotel and you’ll find everything you need for your Urbanite Stay. At Z Hotels, we are delighted to offer you the city of Liverpool, for an out-of-town price. Discounted rate with the NCP Moorfields Car Park when you stay at the Z Liverpool. £8 for 24h, simply ask reception for the discount voucher. The NCP Moorfields is located on Vernon Street, L2 2AY
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/02/2014 to 27/02/2015 - Including a complimentary glass of house wine and a selection of cheeses from our cheeseboard with crackers, condiments and bread served from 5pm until 8pm. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Don't judge it from outside
It's a smart idea.
Take a sixties office block in need of demolition, take the top few floors and one of the lifts, and fit a hotel inside the outer skin. Inside you get smart, fairly basic, but modern rooms with comfortable beds, good Sky tv, and a reliable bathroom. And right in the heart of town, next door to the Cavern area, and five minutes walk from the riverside. The downsides: the single lift can be a cause of frustration; our towels looked freshly laundered but smelled too bad to use; and we were given a disabled-access room which meant the bed was fixed up against the window to make more space, but not good for the one sleeping to the left. Oh yes - and just one single electric socket - either bring an adaptor or don't expect to charge a heap of mobiles. Otherwise great: friendly, efficient, and the wine and cheese happy hour is a nice marketing touch.
The Z Hotel Liverpool
Excellent value for money!