This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Robin's nest is a relaxed & welcoming family run hotel. We take pride in friendle service, and all home cooked food is locally sourced. Located in the village of Chirnside it is an ideal area for exploring what the Scottish Borders has to offer and local history.
It is also the hometown of two time formula one winner Jim Clark and Scottish Enlightenment philosopher David Hume.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet