- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Sunshine lasted entire weekend in Scotland. A woman travelling alone can feel very safe at The Newcastle Arms. Staff and owner were very fri..."
"Great location and perfect for my needs. Shower could have been better (room 6)..."
About the hotel
A family run hotel situated in the town of Coldstream, within the borders district of Scotland. It lies on the north bank of the river Tweed in the county of Berwickshire a former burgh, Coldstream is the home of the Coldstream Guards and the location where Edwards I of England Invaded Scotland in 1296. The Newcastle Arms is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish borders and Northumberland.
The hotel offers en suite facilities, with parking on site. Dining in the Guards restaurant and Pete's Pantry within the hotel. Large enclosed beer garden.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Scotland in September
Sunshine lasted entire weekend in Scotland.
A woman travelling alone can feel very safe at The Newcastle Arms. Staff and owner were very friendly and helpful while still respecting guest privacy.The ensuite room was very comfortable with wifi, tv, tea & coffee. Breakfast was outstanding with local eggs, meat and dairy. There also was an array of individually packaged cereals. The gentle radio music playing in the dining room seemed to create convivial conversation among the guests. Parking at the back of the building was generous. The Newcastle Arms is central to many historical places of interest.
A warm welcome
Great location and perfect for my needs.
Shower could have been better (room 6)