This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Le Grey Hotel is a 4 stars boutique hotel ideally located in the heart of Paris in the 9th District, between Montmartre and the Opera Garnier, close to the main shoping areas(Galeries Lafayette, Printemps) and the Moulin Rouge. Liege metro station is only 100m away and leads directly to the city center, the Champs-Elysées, the Invalides and Montparnasse train station. Le Grey Hotel is composed of 33 rooms on 6 levels including 14 Executive and Deluxe rooms which are 18 to 22 square meters wide.
All of our rooms offer the same services, their differences lie in their size. On the last floor, a 30 square meters suite decorated with a fresco of artist Hervé Half representing the roofs of Paris offers a hidden view on the Eiffel tower. As a rather unique characteristic, 7 rooms have balconies or spacious terraces (extra fees). A breath of fresh air in the heart of Paris! Inspired by grey and beautified by black, Le Grey Hotel welcomes its guests in a sophisticated and intimate atmosphere. In each room, grey is staged in different shades and subtly punctuated with touches of colors which we meet in a cushion, a plaid, a pouffe… around four atmospheres.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Le Grey-hotel in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.48(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet