- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Personally I wouldn't have paid full price. Location was okay so long as you don't mind a walk (which I didn't as I'd gone to Jersey to do o..."
"this room is above the kitchen/ staff area, so when staff were taking their breaks, it became nosier as the weather was good so my window wa..."
"Had lovely time at this hotel. Staff extremely helpful and the hotel was clean and tidy and I couldnt fault it. I would stay again if I go b..."
"The hotel was perfect for our weekend away. The staff provided excellent customer service and were very nice to my 4 year old. Food was very..."
About the hotel
The centrally located Monterey Hotel offers a high standard of comfort and service to both the leisure and business traveller. On-site luxury indoor swimming pool facilities, including steam room, spa bath and mini gym are provided free of charge to our guests. A large outdoor swimming pool is also available for fine days.
The hotel is directly on the island’s bus route network and offers the convenience of excellent complimentary parking facilities. Rated three stars by the AA, this seventy-three bedroom hotel has seen continuous investment into its bedrooms and amenities including a new contemporary design to our restaurant. Thirty ‘superior’ bedrooms are available. All bedrooms have freeview TV along with tea and coffee making facilities. Free WIFI is available throughout the hotel. The newly refurbished restaurant, 'Gordini’s', offers a range of cuisine for your enjoyment including full English buffet breakfast and a freshly prepared menu each evening. A new open-plan and comfortable bar area provides an appealing 'all day menu’ to fit in with your needs. The hotel has excellent lounges and function rooms. Owned and run by the Morvan Family for over twenty-five years, you will find that the Monterey is professional in its approach to hospitality, holding a Silver Investor in People. Our team look forward to welcoming you to the Monterey.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- Restaurant, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 02/01/2013 to 07/02/2013 - Refurbishment, re-open on 08/02/13 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Personally I wouldn't have paid full price.
Location was okay so long as you don't mind a walk (which I didn't as I'd gone to Jersey to do outdoor activities!). Breakfast was good and staff friendly.
this room is above the kitchen/ staff area, so when staff were taking their breaks, it became nosier as the weather was good so my window was open.
having said that the staff ,service and food choices were excellent