- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"First time I have stopped at this hotel. fist class, looked after well not just the night time when arrived fairly late but also the next mo..."
"We booked this hotel as my wife and I were running the Bath Half, a last minute change of plan meant our daughter needed to come with us and..."
"A very nice hotel in a picturesque location. Staff were friendly. Room was clean, comfortable and of a good size with the usual facilities...."
"The venue is lovely, situated on the River Avon. The Boat house is clean and beautifully decorated through out. The meal we had from the res..."
"We ate at lunch time, the food was excellent and the service very good. The only issue with the room was,the bed was a bit hard but not too..."
About the hotel
With landscaped gardens and picturesque views over the River Avon, this pub offers individually designed guest accommodation. Parking is free on site, and there is free Wi-Fi throughout the building. The Boathouse has a large raised deck with scenic river views, and the garden leads down to the water.
Outdoor seating is available for al fresco dining in beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Guests can enjoy a range of real ales, and there is a carefully selected wine list. Hearty food is available in the restaurant, made from high-quality local ingredients. A full English breakfast is also available each morning. Central Bath can be reached in under 10 minutes by car and the Newbridge Park and Ride is situated next door, and offers frequent daily bus services to central Bath. The Roman Baths are 3 miles from The Boathouse, and Bath Spa Railway Station is a 5-minute drive away
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Overpriced and very noisy fan and could hear lorry reversing very early.
Breakfast not really good enough for £127.50 b&b
First time I have stopped at this hotel.
fist class, looked after well not just the night time when arrived fairly late but also the next morning when catching up on work with a colleague. Excellent would recommend to others.