- 2 guest reviews
"Great hotel situated just off the 'beach' road. The room was very large with plenty of room to swing a cat (note...not a Manx!). Food great..."
"im going to be picky......purely because anyone reading my post will not accept that this hotel is perfect...so here goes....the lift is sma..."
About the hotel
Blending the style & elegance of a victorian property with all the modern facilities expected by the 21st century traveller, the Welbeck Hotel, Restaurant and Apartments is perfect for leisure and business. Isle of Man Hotel of the Year 2010, nominated 2008,2011 & 2012.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel situated just off the 'beach' road.
The room was very large with plenty of room to swing a cat (note...not a Manx!). Food great & staff very friendly. Just a few miuntes walk from the marina & shopping. Will stay again.
im going to be picky......purely because anyone reading my post will not accept that this hotel is perfect...so here goes....the lift is small,cramped even.....yep,thats it......would i go back .
its a no brainer....superb hotel