- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"Outstanding customer service and superb location in the heart of Cambridge. Very modern clean building and room to high standard also. Recep..."
"Very clean, comfortable, tasteful and peaceful room, with good quality room furnishings and bedding, however, reception, bar and breakfast a..."
"Helpful staff and a very good breakfast; central location..."
"We were in Cambridge for just one night and were delighted to discover on arrival that we were to be upgraded (with no added costs!). The ro..."
"We had a fabulous stay, the hotel was ideally situated for shopping and all the museums. The staff we extremely courteous from the concierge..."
About the hotel
Whether you are here to indulge your senses in unforgettable English heritage, or are simply passing through and need a soft pillow to lay your head, we are confident we can provide the very best in home from home hospitality and undeniable comfort. Well-located in Cambridge city centre, amid historic colleges and excellent shopping the hotel has a restaurant, Irish pub, a gym and a sauna. A modern 4-star hotel just 5 minutes walk from Kings College, Cambridge Corn Exchange and the bus station.
10-minutes’ walk takes you to the peaceful riverside parks and pubs. Each modern room at Cambridge City Hotel is well-equipped with a large desk, air conditioning and FREE wifi. There are also individual private bathrooms, satellite TVs and all rooms are inclusive of a Full English Breakfast. Guests can enjoy modern international dishes and seasonal ingredients in the The Book Room Restaurant. Light snacks and drinks are served in the Lounge Bar and the lively Quinns Irish Pub. Children 5 years and under stay FREE, 6 years and above will be charged at £15 per person.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 09/01/2015 to 16/08/2015 - One child under 5 years stays FREE of charge when using existing beds. The LateRooms.com rates for Cambridge City Hotel in Cambridge are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Midweek City Inn review
Outstanding customer service and superb location in the heart of Cambridge.
Very modern clean building and room to high standard also. Reception and bar area huge. Breakfast was served to a reasonable time and good selection, only criticism was the cooked breakfast was warm and not hot enough. Would definitely stay here again.
Very clean, comfortable and tasteful room but breakfast choices and other aspects disappointing.
Very clean, comfortable, tasteful and peaceful room, with good quality room furnishings and bedding, however, reception, bar and breakfast areas were VERY impersonal.
Staff were very professional and helpful. Only one sachet of coffee per person provided in the room, at £125 per night, seemed mean and that the choice of breakfast did not include any kippers or fish was disappointing. (Did not have an opportunity to try the lunch or dinner menus.) Watch out for the £22 overnight car parking fee, I did not feel this was sufficiently obvious when booking, although I did book in a hurry.