- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"We always read reviews prior to staying anywhere and the reviews were not wrong. The Chef Owner of this establishment knows exactly what he..."
"Lovely room and a fantastic breakfast...."
"Enjoyed our stay very much, only wished we could have stayed longer,the samuel fox is excellent and the food is divine...."
"This is really a restaurant with rooms - which is why I chose to stay here when I had a business appointment in Buxton. The accommodation it..."
"a quiet, peaceful inn, no fuss or nonsense but everything you need and a desire to please........."
About the hotel
The Samuel Fox at Bradwell in the picturesque Hope Valley is an AA five star country inn serving traditional and contemporary cuisine, using local, fresh ingredients and home-made produce. Since October 2012 the Samuel Fox as been in the ownership of award winning chef James Duckett whose cooking has been recogised with the award of two AA rosettes and recommendations in the Good Food Guide and Michelin Guide. It has four extremely well appointed en-suite bedrooms and it’s the perfect location for exploring Derbyshire’s Peak District National Park.
The Samuel Fox is close to Castleton, Hathersage, Edale and the Pennine Way, and within easy reach of Chatsworth, Matlock, the spa town of Buxton, and the many historical houses run by English Heritage and the National Trust. For weekend breaks, longer holidays, excellent food, wine and real ales, you will always receive a warm welcome at the Samuel Fox.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Samuel Fox Country Inn in HOPE VALLEY are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
A True Dining Experience!
We always read reviews prior to staying anywhere and the reviews were not wrong.
The Chef Owner of this establishment knows exactly what he is doing with food. We were left in a state of OMG that was sooo good after each evening meal. We have never tasted food so divine. If you need somewhere to stay in the Derbyshire area, you need look no further. There are only four rooms and we were fortunate to have a front room with a fantastic view. Want to say a big thank you to Gareth, his welcome and customer service are excellent. It's also the little touches; on arrival, in our room, a small decanter of sherry, chocolates and grapes. An assortment of teas on the tea tray and some biscuits; just makes you feel so welcome when you are wanting to get away for a couple of days and re-boot. We highly recommend The Samuel Fox Country Inn!
Lovely room and a fantastic breakfast.