This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Traditional 4* inn nestled in the village of Nateby. Our Head Chef uses only the freshest locally sourced produce to prepare home cooked food in both traditional and imaginative ways. The bar is stocked with real ales, great wine and plenty of whiskies.
Our 4* accommodation at Nateby Inn, Kirkby Stephen comprises of five en-suite bedrooms. All our bedrooms are equipped with the usual creature comforts such as digital flat screen tv, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and we have little extras such as: iphone/ipod docking station alarm clock and HoMedics foot spa. Three of our bedrooms have a bath, perfect after a long days walk. We offer early bird breakfast on request and a packed lunch for your onward journey. Whether you are requiring a weekend getaway, a short holiday, or an overnight stay, Nateby Inn is the perfect location for a relaxing break. *** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT RESERVATIONS FOR HEN/STAG PARTIES OR CONTRACTORS ***
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet