This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Lyndhurst House is a detached Victorian residence set in a quiest road, only a few minutes walk from the beach and shops, and within easy reach of the railways station and buses. The small tastefully decorated and furnished hotel is run under the personal supervision of the resident proprietors. A hundred years ago Sandown was a favourite watering place for the Crowned Heads of Europe, with many having holiday homes in the town.
Nowadays it is a modern, cosmopolitan resort with visitors coming from all over the world to enjoy three miles of safe, sandy beaches, the Pier and the lively night life. There is also a superb leisure centre only two minutes from the Hotel.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lyndhurst House in Sandown are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet