- 5 guest reviews
"Issues faced were that: There was no telephone in my room and a wake-up call was missed for 0545 hrs Had to shift room to avoid the evening..."
"The room was by the fire escape with a tiny window, very hot and claustrophobic. The TV had barely 5 channels, how do they manage that in th..."
"wonderfull time lovely staff will certainly go again..."
"A beautiful sea view room which had been redecorated. Very comfy bed. Excellent drinks tray and breakfast. Altogether a very nice break...."
About the hotel
Ideally positioned on Morecambe's East Promenade, the Strathmore Hotel overlooks the bay and Lakeland Fells. We are close to several places of interest and attractions such as Morecambe Promenade, Morecambe Sands, The Platform, The Dome and the many seasonal festival, and we also make for a great base from which to explore the neighbouring Lake District and Lancaster. While staying at the Strathmore Hotel you are welcome to dine in our Restaurant choosing from our set-priced Table d'Hôte menu, enjoy the evening’s entertainment or simply relax in our comfortable lounges and Bar with views great views over Morecambe Bay.
Showing Sunday 2 August 2015 to Monday 3 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Very pleasant and helpful staff. Excellent location. Food needs to be improved.
Issues faced were that:
There was no telephone in my room and a wake-up call was missed for 0545 hrs
Had to shift room to avoid the evening entertainment sounds.
The room was by the fire escape with a tiny window, very hot and claustrophobic.
The TV had barely 5 channels, how do they manage that in this day and age?. Overall the room facilities were OK for the money, couldn't fault the staff, they prepared a breakfast for me earlier than their other guests who were tourists, and the quality of the food was excellent.