- 3 guest reviews
"Everything about this Hotel was brilliant. All the staff went out of their way to help at every opportunity, they were happy and a pleasure..."
"Had a really nice weekend stay at The Duke of Richmond. Right from the moment I stepped into the hotel and was greeted by Aaron, I knew this..."
"We had a fantastic stay in a lovely hotel. Staff very attentive and friendly. Breakfast and service was superb and a big thank you to the Re..."
About the hotel
The Duke of Richmond Hotel is perfectly located in Guernsey's capital town of St. Peter Port, overlooking a quiet park, St. Peter Port harbour, and our neighbouring Channel Islands.
Just a short walk from the nearby shopping area and finance district, this stylish and newly refurbished hotel is the ideal base for both the business guest and holiday visitor alike. Whether relaxing by the pool, enjoying al fresco dining on the terrace, sampling the delights of the new Leopard Bar and Restaurant or arranging a business meeting for colleagues or clients, the friendly and attentive hotel staff will be happy to assist with everything you need to ensure you have a memorable stay.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Translation Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Everything about this Hotel was brilliant.
All the staff went out of their way to help at every opportunity, they were happy and a pleasure to speak to. The level of service, care and attention was to a standard we have not experienced before. The food was outstanding. The rooms are exceptional. Cannot think of a bad word to say...which is very unusual for me!
No request too large.No detail too small.
Had a really nice weekend stay at The Duke of Richmond.
Right from the moment I stepped into the hotel and was greeted by Aaron, I knew this hotel had something special. Rachel on Reception greeted me by name - I was the last person to check in that day.The attention to detail and level of customer service was amazing. Later on during the evening I was greeted by Lukas who enquired about my stay and made me feel very welcome. In the morning at breakfast Olga greeted me with a warm smile and also enquired about how my stay was going. Throughout the entire weekend I felt like a valued guest and that nothing would be too much trouble. I read that the hotels philosophy is that "No request is too large and no detail too small. I certain felt this was the case for the Duke of Richmond. An excellent place to stay.