- 4 guest reviews
"Lovely peaceful house, no traffic just bird song and stunning scenery...."
"This b&b was fab the host made us very welcome from the moment we got there, bedroom had everything we could of asked for and the bathroom h..."
"Everything about this B and B was really good from the care and attention of the family to the quality of the food and room...."
"Beautifully maintained house with large, spacious rooms. Very peaceful...."
About the hotel
Holbecks House is an historic 18th century country house set in its own parkland. We have three comfortable bedrooms. The Constable Suite has 2 large single beds or 1 Emperor bed, an adjoining sitting room and en suite bathroom with separate power shower.
The Gainsborough Room has a King size bed and en suite bathroom with separate power shower. The Munnings Room has a double bed and private bathroom along the corridor. The bedroom has a cupboard housing a wash hand basin. The beds are all made up with fine, 400 count Egyptian cotton sheets and duvets. All rooms have Flatscreen TVs with Freeview and tea and coffee making facilities.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great hideaway from the world outside
Lovely peaceful house, no traffic just bird song and stunning scenery.
This b&b was fab the host made us very welcome from the moment we got there, bedroom had everything we could of asked for and the bathroom had a shower and bath so we could choose, breakfast was all made by local foods and was prefect .
Over all was a brilliant stay and I would definitely recommend it 😀