- 5 guest reviews
"Owner very welcoming and gave us a pot of freshly-brewed coffee with biscuits on arrival. Room was handsome, overlooking the grounds at the..."
"Lovely peaceful house, no traffic just bird song and stunning scenery...."
"This b&b was fab the host made us very welcome from the moment we got there, bedroom had everything we could of asked for and the bathroom h..."
"Everything about this B and B was really good from the care and attention of the family to the quality of the food and room...."
"Beautifully maintained house with large, spacious rooms. Very peaceful...."
About the hotel
Holbecks House is an historic 18th century country house set in its own parkland. We have three comfortable bedrooms. The Constable Suite has 2 large single beds or 1 Emperor bed, an adjoining sitting room and en suite bathroom with separate power shower.
The Gainsborough Room has a King size bed and en suite bathroom with separate power shower. The Munnings Room has a double bed and private bathroom along the corridor. The bedroom has a cupboard housing a wash hand basin. The beds are all made up with fine, 400 count Egyptian cotton sheets and duvets. All rooms have Flatscreen TVs with Freeview and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely stay on an overnight trip
Owner very welcoming and gave us a pot of freshly-brewed coffee with biscuits on arrival.
Room was handsome, overlooking the grounds at the front and side. with a spacious en-suite. An approx. 250 metre walk down the drive through parkland (this and the house almost reminiscent of an NT property!) with a 10-minute walk into town. Superb breakfast in morning. Would recommend 100%
Great hideaway from the world outside
Lovely peaceful house, no traffic just bird song and stunning scenery.