- Very Good
- 169 guest reviews
"We stayed here for 2 nights, first time we had been to Cumbria Park. Staff were very welcome, professional, helpful and friendly. We are in..."
"Friendly, hospitable atmosphere, pleasant surroundings located in the town but close to the countryside. Lovely evening walks by the river a..."
"The accommodation was very clean and £43 I paid was reasonable It has a private car park which is convienient I never tried the food so ca..."
"My wife and I recently spent two nights at this hotel. We had picked this hotel partly because of its location. It is about a mile away from..."
About the hotel
Located in a quiet suburb of Carlisle, just a 10 minute walk from the city centre, this family-run Victorian Hotel offers cosy accommodation with free Wi-Fi and parking. The property is composed from a series of old Victorian style terraces and is situated on the remains of an ancient Roman Fort. It prides itself on providing a homely atmosphere with friendly staff.
Each en-suite guestroom is individually decorated and furnished, emphasising comfort, relaxation and the importance of a good night’s sleep. Diners at the Conservatory Restaurant can look forward to enjoying a freshly prepared meal made from the finest locally sourced produce. Light snacks are also available from the Lounge Menu. It’s only 5 minutes from Junction 44 off the M6 making it the perfect base from which to explore such attractions as Carlisle Castle and Cathedral, Hadrian’s Wall, Gretna Green and the Lake District National Park.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cumbria Park Hotel in Carlisle are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Staff are so helpful and friendly!!
We stayed here for 2 nights, first time we had been to Cumbria Park.
Staff were very welcome, professional, helpful and friendly. We are in the hotel for dinner the first night and it was delicious!. We also had a drink in the bar the next night, it was good too. The only down side to our stay was we were in room 135 which is at the front of the hotel on a very busy road so the traffic was really loud during the night. Also thought room would be bigger. Would stay here again in the future and recommend to family/friends.
Review of cumbria Park
Friendly, hospitable atmosphere, pleasant surroundings located in the town but close to the countryside.
Lovely evening walks by the river and through Rickerby Park and garden. The meals were excellent and the accommodation lived up to expectation.