- Very Good
- 168 guest reviews
"My wife and I recently spent two nights at this hotel. We had picked this hotel partly because of its location. It is about a mile away from..."
"Helpful receptionist at check-in. Free car park at rear of hotel is entered from side-street...."
"A little tired in parts but very friendly good value..."
"Very nice hotel with free parking, reception staff really friendly, huge room with an amazing bathroom...really worth it for the money......"
"Great comfy bed and lovely breakfast, was a perfect stop off-midway travel point for us. Didn't stay long due to the nature of the trip but..."
About the hotel
Located in a quiet suburb of Carlisle, just a 10 minute walk from the city centre, this family-run Victorian Hotel offers cosy accommodation with free Wi-Fi and parking. The property is composed from a series of old Victorian style terraces and is situated on the remains of an ancient Roman Fort. It prides itself on providing a homely atmosphere with friendly staff.
Each en-suite guestroom is individually decorated and furnished, emphasising comfort, relaxation and the importance of a good night’s sleep. Diners at the Conservatory Restaurant can look forward to enjoying a freshly prepared meal made from the finest locally sourced produce. Light snacks are also available from the Lounge Menu. It’s only 5 minutes from Junction 44 off the M6 making it the perfect base from which to explore such attractions as Carlisle Castle and Cathedral, Hadrian’s Wall, Gretna Green and the Lake District National Park.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Cumbria Park Hotel in Carlisle are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Great Weekend Break
My wife and I recently spent two nights at this hotel.
We had picked this hotel partly because of its location. It is about a mile away from the railway station and the main bar area, far enough away so as not to be affected by noise etc but not too far to stagger at the end of the night. It was easy to locate. We were presently surprised as soon as we arrived. The lobby area is clean and bright with a friendly receptionist. Our room was on the first floor and although the layout seemed a little strange once we reached our room our initial impression was confirmed. The room and the bathroom were reasonably spacious and very clean. We were also pleased to see proper radiators rather than the fan blowers above the door that you usually find meaning that all the room was warm rather than just the doorway. We had a double room and the bed was a nice size. The shower was an over the bath type and although it took a while to warm up once it did the pressure at least was good. I must admit that I found the room a touch hot at night although for the wife it was just right but nonetheless we had good nights sleep. We chose to eat and drink away from the hotel so cannot comment on the food or bar but overall had a great weekend break and would certainly stay here again
When we reported any issues that required attention they where never resolved.
I would stay there again because the problems that we had I feel would be resolved.