- Very Good
- 68 guest reviews
"We felt very relaxed with our stay, only the walls where a bit thin as you could hear the other guests moving around. But over all a really..."
"Stayed here last year but a different room this time. We had room 6. Lovely refurbished room to a high standard. But the noise of a pump or..."
"The hotel and staff we're excellent from the moment we arrived till we left, very friendly and helpful, delicious food, good prices, can't w..."
"Outstanding value for money. Superb customer service. Lovely atmosphere and very good food, although service a little slow one night. Very w..."
"We were very pleased with the room, which had been recently redecorated and had all the expected amenities. Staff were helpful and polite, t..."
About the hotel
The Devonshire Arms Inn & Kitchen is located in the picturesque village of Baslow a very short distance from the stunning Chatsworth House and less than 15 minutes from Bakewell, Sheffield and Chesterfield. An impressive stone Inn the new owners took residency on the 30th July with a clear ambition to provide the best experience for guests whether dining, drinking or staying in one of its 12 guest rooms.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/09/2015 to 23/12/2017 - Only 1 room available for Interconnecting room. Iron & Board ( Upon request) Disabled Facilities - 3 rooms for ground floor (No Lift, No Walking Shower/Bath) Pets they are allowed on ground floor. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
84% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly very comfortable
We felt very relaxed with our stay, only the walls where a bit thin as you could hear the other guests moving around.
But over all a really nice place to stay.
Really good stay
Stayed here last year but a different room this time.
We had room 6. Lovely refurbished room to a high standard. But the noise of a pump or something, perhaps heating or macerator, woke us in the night and it continued each 20 seconds until very early morning. Very intrusive and annoying.
Bar staff, waiting staff excellent. Very friendly, chatty, attentive. Their aim was to please and they did a very good job
Ate in the restaurant on Saturday night and the food was excellent. Booking essential.
Breakfast Sunday was good, despite a few issues in the kitchen, and the two waiting staff were excellent, kept their cool and did a great job during a difficult couple of hours.