- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Very friendly and helpful owners. Good breakfast . Only negative poor shower in room 2. Would definitely use again..."
About the hotel
Located just 1 mile from the M6 motorway (J. 42), 3 miles south of the Historical City of Carlisle, and 2 miles from the Racecourse, we are in an ideal position for visiting the World Heritage Site of Hadrian's Wall, the Northern Lakes, The Scottish Borders and the Eden Valley. Because of our location we are also ideally positioned for stopping of on route to and from Scotland.
After a good night's sleep, wake up to an award winning breakfast served in our spacious breakfast room/conservatory overlooked by rolling countryside and the northern lake land fells of Blencathra and Skiddaw. In the evening why not relax in our comfortable guest's lounge and enjoy a drink from our well stocked bar. So whether it be business or pleasure make Crossroads House your base, and feel home from home and stay in the only guest house with it's own Roman Well!
- In Room Entertainment
- Radio , TV
- [Channels] Childrens , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] News
- Breakfast to go , Bar
- Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , In-room Modem Hook up , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available
- Pets Allowed , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Laundry/Valet Service , Hairdryer in each room , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Cots available , Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good overnight stop.
Very friendly and helpful owners.
Good breakfast . Only negative poor shower in room 2. Would definitely use again