- Very Good
- 111 guest reviews
"Funky hotel, very friendly, great service...."
"This warehouse hotel is different to the norm and well worth the effort. The space is well utilised with the main reception / bar area fanta..."
"Quite apprehensive about staying as I could not work out from the internet what the place was like as a lady travelling on my own I did not..."
"Great alternative venue to the conventional Travel lodge or Premier Inn. Friendly and welcoming staff upon arrival. Public areas were well s..."
"The hotel is what is expected from the pictures, at first we were a bit sceptical about the no window in the room however it didn't make a d..."
About the hotel
A five minute walk to Old Trafford, the Theatre of Dreams for Manchester United. Within a few minutes walk to Exchange Quay tram stop leading into the city centre. Victoria Warehouse Hotel is a prime location for people looking to enjoy a visit to Manchester, Trafford or Salford Quays.
Whether you’re here for the big match, the Imperial War Museum, a unique shopping experience or to see your favourite artist, the Victoria Warehouse should be your go-to hotel destination. Victoria Warehouse Hotel opened in September 2012 and has gained a reputation as one of Manchester’s best kept secrets amongst our regulars. From the outside, this traditional warehouse space invokes memories of Manchester’s industrial past, but on arrival you’ll be impressed by the luxurious and innovative feel of the hotel interior. Victoria Warehouse has unique facilities such as a chill-out lounge with a stylish bar selling spirits and beers from around the world, a free cinema for guests and a library with an eclectic mix of reading material to enjoy. We also offer guests a continental breakfast every morning for only £4. 95 per person, if you have not included this in your booking. This is a quick start breakfast to start you off if the right way. Our hotel rooms are equipped with kettles, TVs, and complimentary luxury toiletries. Come and settle in at our bar and lounge; a calm, colourful habitat, lovingly designed for work, rest and play. The downstairs bar is open 7am until late, serving a carefully hand-picked menu of wines, beers and spirits. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the site. Our hotel has free parking for hotel guests only. Please check in after 3pm, and make sure you check out by 11am. Early Check In's are subject to availability, and Late Check Outs are subject to a fee payable directly at the hotel. These are not guaranteed, and are subject to availability. Our Bedrooms are Single sleeping 1, or Double/Twin sleeping 2 persons. We have a limited number of rooms sleeping 3 persons, please contact the hotel directly for further information. Due to the nature of our building all of our standard bedrooms do not have windows. We advise that if you require a room with a window you should contact the hotel directly. We will always do our best to accommodate your needs and guarantee that your stay is one to remember. As we located within a very short walk of Old Trafford, home of Manchester United, our Hotel Lobby Area can be extremely busy prior to all home games. Should you require assistance before arrival then please contact the hotel for any further information, or visit the website of Manchester United for times and fixtures.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/12/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Check in from 3PM, Check out no later than 11AM, Upgrade to a continental breakfast for £5.95 on check in, if not included in your rate. Early Check In, Late Check Outs are subject to availability. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
It was a warm night but the room was stifling, no windows and the noisy air conditioning had little effect, you could not open the windows in the external corridor so there was no relief.
It was an uncomfortable night and a room without a window was gloomy and claustrophobic.
Victoria Warehouse Hotel
Funky hotel, very friendly, great service.