- Very Good
- 134 guest reviews
"Ideal location, friendly staff, all good..."
"Very unusual hotel to stay in but was exactly what it said on the label. Room was clean, basic and met our needs for a short stay in Manches..."
"Staff are amazing. There is no other word for it. Room was clean and tidy; to be honest I had low expectations for the money and was really..."
"I had a lovely time and I've booked again for next week. Couldn't fault the place, staff were very friendly rooms were cleaned everyday. Gre..."
"Good location for marathon , not easy to find ( no signage), friendly , warm , would stay again if it had quality mattress , not low budget..."
About the hotel
A five minute walk to Old Trafford, the Theatre of Dreams for Manchester United. Within a few minutes walk to Exchange Quay tram stop leading into the city centre. Victoria Warehouse Hotel is a prime location for people looking to enjoy a visit to Manchester, Trafford or Salford Quays.
Whether you’re here for the big match, a unique shopping experience or to see your favourite artist, the Victoria Warehouse should be your go-to hotel destination. Victoria Warehouse Hotel opened in September 2012 and has gained a reputation as one of Manchester’s best kept secrets amongst our regulars. From the outside, this traditional warehouse space invokes memories of Manchester’s industrial past, but on arrival you’ll be impressed by the luxurious and innovative feel of the hotel interior. Victoria Warehouse has unique facilities such as a chill-out lounge with a stylish bar selling spirits and beers from around the world, a free cinema for guests and a library with an eclectic mix of reading material to enjoy. We also offer guests a continental breakfast every morning for only £4. 95 per person, if you have not included this in your booking. This is a quick start breakfast to start you off if the right way. Our hotel rooms are equipped with kettles, TVs, and complimentary luxury toiletries. Come and settle in at our bar and lounge; a calm, colourful habitat, lovingly designed for work, rest and play. The downstairs bar is open 7am until late, serving a carefully hand-picked menu of wines, beers and spirits. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the site. Our hotel has free parking for hotel guests only. Please check in after 3pm, and make sure you check out by 11am. Early Check In's are subject to availability, and Late Check Outs are subject to a fee payable directly at the hotel. These are not guaranteed, and are subject to availability. Our Bedrooms are Single sleeping 1, or Double/Twin sleeping 2 persons. We have a limited number of rooms sleeping 3 persons, please contact the hotel directly for further information. Due to the nature of our building all of our standard bedrooms do not have windows. We advise that if you require a room with a window you should contact the hotel directly. We will always do our best to accommodate your needs and guarantee that your stay is one to remember.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 13/12/2013 to 31/12/2020 - Check in after 3PM, Check out by 11AM, You can upgrade to a continental breakfast for £4.95 on check in, if not included in your rate. Early Check In, Late Check Outs are subject to availability. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Ideal location, friendly staff, all good
Very unusual hotel to stay in but was exactly what it said on the label.
Room was clean, basic and met our needs for a short stay in Manchester. The continental breakfast was good and we enjoyed the ethos of it being set up eco friendly.