This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Newly built ,Located right in the centre of Hanoi Old Quarter, the hotel is surrounded by the most famous lanscapes and historical spots of Ha Noi, is connected to the airport and within walking distance of Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre and Hoan Kiem Lake. Other points of interest near this hotel include Temple of Literature and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. Each of our well appointed rooms includes a coffee maker, LCD Television, and spacious bathroom with shower combination.
Modern and well appointed guest rooms. Tidy room with pillow wooden floor. Standing shower is available in room. Most room’s window offer street view, city view except some rooms in low floor views to the shaft. Our Gourmet Corner restaurant and terrace bar boast the finest view of Hanoi from the first floor, overlooking Old Quarter .
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Wi-Fi Available, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet