- 26 guest reviews
"A lovely warm welcome from Leslie when we arrived. We felt right at home in her beautiful cosy warm cottage. The fire was burning when we go..."
"Enjoyed our stay...."
"Very welcoming and helpful during our stay. The location is is epitome of the English countryside, a lovely and peaceful area. The room was..."
"Super friendly host. Spacious and clean room with beautiful farm view. Amazing breakfast...."
"The host was very welcoming and friendly. The room was in excellent order with all facilities required. Breakfast, included a very nice fres..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Togston Hall Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast, a friendly welcome and perfect location for those wishing to stay in comfort in our three star accommodation in this peaceful location in the heart of Northumberland Coastal area. Our rooms are spacious and all equipped with en suite facilities, hospitality tray, TV with digital channels, hair dryer and views over the open countryside and towards the north sea. I am sorry but we no longer allow pets.
The tasteful residents lounge has an open fire and is comfortable and relaxing. Our guests will appreciate the quiet and peaceful surroundings. Our hearty Northumbrian Breakfasts are served in the spacious sunny dining room overlooking our gardens. We are a perfect base to explore this beautiful countryside and coastal area. You will not be disappointed. We have ample parking for cars and bikes.
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:15 hours
- 19/07/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note we only accept cash or cheque on departure. Thankyou. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
96% would recommend it to a friend
Short stay wish it was longer
A lovely warm welcome from Leslie when we arrived.
We felt right at home in her beautiful cosy warm cottage. The fire was burning when we got there and was very inviting. Our room and en suite was lovely, clean and comfortable with wonderful views. A really good night's sleep for our early start and breakfast was delicious. We will definitely stay again and recommend this accommodation to all, couples and families alike.
Enjoyed our stay.